Contact Us

For information on requirements to become a Master Gardener, see the “ABOUT” tab on our home page.

For questions about WCMGVA or for information on registering for the next Master Gardener Training Session, send us an email.

To make a request for gardening education or short term project assistance,  download and print the Community Education or Project Assistance Request   and mail to WCMGVA,  UW Extension office, PO Box 8095 Wisconsin Rapids, Wi 54495

%d bloggers like this: