Forms and Documents
Project Forms for Chairpersons:
The following forms may be downloaded either as a PDF or in a word document. These forms are for Wood County Master Gardener project approval, funding requests, and end of year evaluations. These forms are due October 1
- Yearly Tally of Community Education (PDF)
- Yearly Tally of Community Education (WORD)
- Project Forms Instructions (PDF)
- Project Authorization/Funding Request2018 (WORD)
- Project Authorization/Funding Request 2018 (PDF)
- Grant Application Youth/Adult Ed (PDF)
- Grant Application Youth/Adult Ed (WORD)
- Project Self Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Project Self Evaluation Form (WORD)
Community Education/Short-term Project Assistance Request and Approval Forms Community Education/Project Assistance is completed and submitted by the requesting person or agency. Checklist is completed by MGV who will determine request feasibility and acceptance.
- Community Education or Project Assistance Request PDF
- Checklist Community Project Assistance pdf
- Checklist Community Project Assistance word
The voucher form is used by members for reimbursement of moneys spent on qualifying materials for approved master gardener projects. This voucher is to be sent in to the Wood County MG treasurer and is due no later than December 1. Vouchers may be turned in throughout the season as money is spent and must be accompanied by the receipt.
The current timesheet is available as both a PDF and an EXCEL document. You may print the PDF document, record your hours manually, and submit the paper documentation in person or by USPS by the date due. Or, the EXCEL document allows you to input hours directly and then save it to your computer. When completed, it can be printed and submitted manually or it can be emailed to our horticultural agent at the Extension office by the due date. Click on the link for instructions on how to complete the timesheet. Timesheets are due on or before October 1 to:
WCMGVA office at the UW Extension
Wood County Courthouse
PO Box 8095
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495
- timesheet 2019 (Excel)
- timesheet 2019 (PDF)
- Instructions for filling out timesheet (Word)
- Instructions for filling out Timesheet(PDF)
- Exemption Request Form (PDF)
The following documents outline the Standard Operating Procedures and Bylaws for the Wood County Master Gardener Association.
- WCMGA Bylaws (PDF)
- Standard Practice I
- Standard Practice II
- Standard Practice III
- Standard Practice IV
Writing and Photo Resources:
Information and resources maintained by UWEX to assist members in complying with copyright requirements for information presented to the public.
- Photo and Copyright Resources
- Photo Release
- UW Colleges Online Writing Lab: Avoiding Plagiarism
- Avoiding Copyright Issues with Internet Photos
The following logos are here for appropriate use by the Wood County Master Gardener Association members. Please refer to our Guidelines for PR materials and corresponding Commercial Sponsorship for appropriate usage and regulations when developing PR materials.
Some of these are full color, some are 2 color, and one is black and white. There are rules for this logo use, see Master Gardener Logo Guidelines.